Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Swamp Thing Fights Someone Born on a Monday


The first Swamp Thing comic I remember reading was the one with the Nestor Redondo cover where he's emerging from the grave. Later on, I would get to pick up another issue drawn by Ernie Chan and Fred Carrillo where he was turned back to Alec Holland. Unbeknownst to me, that was the final issue of his first series. Much, much later, I'd get to read the Alan Moore series where it was revealed that he wasn't Alec Holland in the first place. I got confused because he reverted back to human before. That was my first experience with a retcon in comics. This one was also originally done for The Lost 100 Pagers.

2 comments: