Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Elektra Mooning a Knight


After finishing this piece I realized that Moon Knight was looking up directly at Elektra's crotch. Totally unintentional. Anyways, much like the Silver Centurion Iron Man armor, a lot of people didn't like Moon Knight's Fist of Khonshu outfit. I kinda liked how the gold broke up the monotony of the all-white costume. I also liked how Moon Knight's strength depends on the phases of the moon, acquiring super strength when the moon is full. I think later writers just abandoned that notion without any explanation at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment