Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Nightmare on Yancy Street


Even though the Thing was my favorite FF member, I didn't mind when She-Hulk took over for a while. She meshed well with the rest of the team, no doubt due to John Byrne's excellent writing.

I don't think I've seen the Fantastic Four go up against Nightmare before, or even had much interactions with magical characters in their own title.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I am from a new jersey, USA. I read a post-comment online of a Los Angeles Based Journalist Reveals How he Permanently Cured Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation 2 months after His wife Left Him and he also said Dr. NOSA makes his ex-wife return back after 2year of separation. I contacted the same Dr. NOSA because of my challenges in life, I have these Powerful Intentions that things will work for me, I believed in testimonies are real-life proves. I realized this would be good to share here as I know it will inspire others too.
    I was so lucky to come across BLACK MAGIC SPELLS
    Caster personal contact
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    I'm not sure I could have done it without him. I would have given up and believed that because my husband was seeing someone else and he said we were done. After Dr.NOSA launched a Magic Love-spell, my husband calls me on the cell phone and he returns back home. Thank you so much for bringing back my husband home after 3 years of separation. We are forever indebted. today I'm testifying with joy and happiness to the world...also, you can
    WhatsApp with him-- +2349083639501
    * Love Spells Win-Back Ex lover
    * Success & promotion magic spell
    * lucky charm - BUSINESS STAR
    * wards - PROTECTIVE HOOK
    * curse resolution
    Divorce problem solution?
    solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    * spiritual cleansing

    ReplyDelete