Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Enter the (Daughters of the) Dragon


The very first issue of Power Man and Iron Fist I ever read was issue no. 101. It was Assistant Editors' Month and most of Marvel's titles were a bit unusual. For this one, it starred Misty Knight and Colleen Wing instead of the titular characters, who were out of commission courtesy of Impasse, the villain of the issue. I liked how they were as capable as the guys, maybe even more so.

2 comments:

  1. In terms of the Marvel Comics universe I have next no familiarity with the Colleen Wing character but I’ve enjoyed her on Netflix’s Defenders and Iron Fist. Misty Knight however I do know quite well in the comics and Netflix has done a superb job with her starting with the actress down to the writing. By the way Reno I have the final posting up on the Rom blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I saw the final post. You turned off the comments so I'll just say I wish you well, too.

      Delete