Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Exit: Light, Enter: Night


When I first thought up this cover, I was of the mind that Doctor Destiny would fit really well as a foe of the Sandman. Little did I know that the two had already crossed paths in a Justice League of America annual.

I only had the first issue of The Sandman. I never saw any of the six issues that came after, except for images on the web. The next time I saw him, he was guest-starring in Wonder Woman, and then found out that he committed suicide (in Neil Gaiman's Sandman title) due to loneliness in the Dream Dimension. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment