Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

So, Beware You Deadly Demons...


No other comics character, to my knowledge, has flip-flopped between hero and villain as many times as Namor. I guess that's why I find him interesting. I think I first encountered the character in Super-Villain Team-Up, then was surprised to watch him as one of the superheroes featured in Marvel's 1960's cartoon line-up (they aired those in my country during the 1970's, hence me watching them more than a decade late). That's why my younger self was confused if he was hero or villain.

No comments:

Post a Comment