Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Super Smash, Bro!


Ultraman (and by extension, the Crime Syndicate of America), to me, seemed like throwaway characters when they first appeared. It seemed like they were done specifically for the story in JL of A no. 29, and that should have been it. I guess I felt that way because their outfits didn't look well-designed, especially the monstrosity that the original Owlman wore. Also, their names sounded quite silly in comparison to their heroic counterparts.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ! Want to see more, CSA are my favorite villains.
    I allways was interest in a CSA ongonig series, that would be interessting
    to see the Earth 3 World from the ohter side. Villains are heroes, Heroes we knew are Villains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing in the pipeline yet for more CSA, but I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online Gambling

    คาสิโน We are the boss of online gambling. In order for all of your gamers to come into contact with the desire to play the game, to win a lot of online games and all the thirst for the game, to win online the most complete satisfaction. Along the way, we also have the chance of playing games online with various and every thirst was not hard at all times. The game is ready to help the gambler, all the people have elected to serve as a simple habit.
    We also have a way of playing online games online. Gambling games so everyone has to make a choice whether it's playing games online gambling has taken a lot of people and everyone needs to play a variety and all of it's infinite.
    We also have the means to play online gambling multiplayer and full of all the thrill. In order to gamble every game you have to make a profit about playing online games at any time. คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great content written by the author.
    Much Appriciated post.
    I will definitely recommend it to my friends and other members.

    Kudos to the author

    Well I am also a blogger
    Checkout my work at

    zeus virus
    best antivirus 2017
    cerber ransomware removal tool
    cryptolocker

    ReplyDelete