Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Rock 'n' Wrestling


Ben Grimm, the Thing, is my favorite Fantastic Four member. I guess it also holds true for a lot of readers since he was the only one who spun off successfully on a solo series (a number of them, actually). Marvel was trying to do the same with the Human Torch, but with little success. I guess Ben's troubled nature while still trying to be a positive guy resonated more with fans, as opposed to Johnny's cocky young man who has everything going for him.

2 comments:

  1. I see that my Ben Grimm illustration has made your corner box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's okay to use. Ben looks great,it looks very much like a Kirby/Sinnott Thing!

      Delete