Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These will be all-original art illustrated by myself. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Arak in a Hard Place


I was maybe 8 or 9 years old when I bought Arak no. 4 on a whim at a small general merchandise store. I don't know why it caught my eye, the cover was Arak about to attack a monstrous tree with some people struggling to free themselves from its grasp. I liked it well enough, but it didn't compel me to buy any more Arak comics. I guess I was too much into superheroes back then (although I would buy DC's horror/mystery books whenever I'd see them. Go figure). I was already an adult when I bought a few more from back issue bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment