Inspired by The Lost 100-Pagers and Super-Team Family: The Lost Issues, I've decided to create my own take on comic book covers. These are all-original art illustrated by me, Reno Maniquis. Thank you and a good afternoon. Excelsior!

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Walk With Yang


Did Charlton Comics ever cross over their characters? I can’t think of any instance that they did. So, here’s my take on that, featuring one of their lesser known characters, Yang, and The Phantom, who Charlton published for a while.

Aw, who am I kidding? This is just an excuse to draw The Phantom again.

2 comments:

  1. I only read the ones that DC picked up thus far in preparation for a Watchmen first time read review. I didn't see crossovers even in the same comic, though I think one time Blue Beetle and Question either had the same foe or were in the area but didn't meet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they usually had backup features in every title, but even the main feature and backup didn't cross over with each other.

      Delete